Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminum/ Brass + EPDM||Type:||Snap-in Tire Valves|
|Application:||Suitable For All Kinds Of Car Valve Stem||Rim Holes:||11.5mm (0.453")|
tubeless tyre valve,
tubeless tire stem
Ozone 100pphm 600N EPDM Rubber Valve Stems Brass or Aluminum Stem Tire Valves TR415
Shuaide tubeless EPDM rubber snap-in valve stems TR415 allows a maximum cold tire inflation pressure of 65 psi and are designed for passenger car, light-duty trailer applications, as well as are suitable for use in autocross competition. TR415 is available to fit either .625" diameter holes in the rim.
* Maximun rim thickness of .156''
* Maximun pressure of 65psi (4.5bars)
* maximum speed of 130MPH (209KPH)
|TR#||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RIM HOLE|
|TR412||3/4'' Snap-In Valve Stem||0.453''|
|TR413||1 1/4'' Snap-In Valve Stem||0.453''|
|TR414||1 1/2'' Snap-In Valve Stem||0.453''|
|TR415||1 1/4'' Snap-In Valve Stem||0.625''|
|TR418||2'' Snap-In Valve Stem||0.453''|
|TR423||2 1/2'' Snap-In Valve Stem||0.453''|
|TR425||2'' Snap-In Valve Stem||0.625''|
Why Choose US?
1. Our products are 100% leak tested and are made of only the highest quality materials
2. The tire valves can be quikly mounted to the rim.It is flexible in nature so it may provide complete air-seal even when it is bent for air service or tire pressure check.
3. It is Made with special rubber(as EPDM)compound to resist to O-zone damage and prevent temperaturedeterioration caused by rim hole ,heat,cold.Maximum inflation is420k Pa(60P.S.I)
4. We winned ISO/TS16949 ,ISO9001
5: Delivery time: within one month normally
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
100pcs/ bag; 10bags/ ctn
Blister packing as your request
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in inner packing and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.If you need neutral packing,pls contact us before ordering.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 15 to 20 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Contact Person: sales